Dermoplast® Pain Relieving Antibacterial Spray is an antiseptic and anesthetic pain & itch relieving spray that offers a “no-touch” application to the skin and makes it easy to get hard to reach areas. Containing aloe and vitamin E, the product also moisturizes the skin and aids in the healing process. Hospital Strength Dermoplast® Pain Relieving Antibacterial Spray contains the maximum OTC strength allowed of the pain-relieving ingredient Benzocaine.
Hospital Strength Dermoplast® Pain Relieving Antibacterial Spray also includes an antibacterial ingredient, Benzethonium Chloride, to help prevent infection.
Dermoplast contains benzocaine. This ingredient temporarily relieves pain and itch associated with minor skin irritations. Dermoplast, when used as directed, provides safe, effective, and fast temporary relief of pain & itch associated with scrapes, cuts, bites, blisters, sunburns, and minor burns.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Contents flammable.
- Keep away from fire, open flame and heat.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120° F.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can.
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
- apply over large areas of the body
- use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- use this product while smoking
When using this product:
- use only as directed
- do not spray in the eyes, face or mouth
- do not inhale
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition persists or worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- itching, rash or irritation develop
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Benzocaine USP 20%
First aid antiseptic
aloe vera gel (decolorized), cyclomethicone, dipropylene glycol,
isobutane, SD alcohol 40, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
Clean the affected area
Adults and children 2 years and older | Spray a small amount on affected area 1 to 3 times daily
Children under 2 years of age | Consult a doctor
To use this product, hold can 6 to 12 inches from affected area.
Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press the button to activate spray.
To apply to face, first spray into palm of hand then touch hand to