With Dermoplast® Pain Relieving Spray, Comfort is Just a Spray Away
- Used in hospitals and at home
- Provides fast relief of pain and itching
- from scrapes, sunburns, insect bites, minor cuts, burns, and skin irritations
- Maximum OTC strength of the pain relieving ingredient, benzocaine
- Menthol to provide soothing and refreshing relief
- Aloe and lanolin to moisturize the skin
- No-touch spray application lessens pain to sensitive and tender areas
- Safe and effective for children ages 2 and older
From After Recovery to the Road Ahead
You may have learned about Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray in the hospital, but it also can offer safe, effective relief from the pain and itching of scrapes, sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, burns, and skin irritations to your family.
Designed with maximum strength pain relief and “no-touch” spray application, Dermoplast provides soothing relief to sensitive and tender areas. It’s no wonder that it has been a trusted partner of doctors and nurses for more than 50 years.
With Dermoplast, you’re prepared to care for your family.
Use as directed. Be sure to follow any instructions provided by your doctor or nurse.
Fast Relief of Pain & Itch
Cools and Moisturizes
No Touch Application
Ingredient: Benzocaine 20%
Purpose: Topical analgesic
Ingredient: Menthol 0.5%
Purpose: Topical analgesic
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with
- Insect bites
- Minor cuts
- Minor burns
- Minor skin irritations
For external use only
Flammable: do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth
- Use only as directed
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- Do not puncture or incinerate can. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures about 120ºF
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Itching, rash or irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- To use this product, hold can 6 to 12 inches from affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press the button to activate spray.
- To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- Avoid contact with leather, fabric, and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration
- Store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
acetylated lanolin alcohol, aloe vera gel (decolorized), butane, cetyl acetate, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, methylparaben USP, PEG-400 monolaurate, polysorbate 85
(Hours: 8am –5pm EST)